March 1st to 29th were exciting, yet trying days for me. I made a promise to the virtual food blogger world that I will come up with 29 new & original recipes for Indian Tapas in the 29 days that followed the launch of my business.
Did I succeed? You tell me! And be kind - I am petrified of failure.
How did it feel? Apart from aching arms (from the cooking), numb taste buds (from all the tasting) and sore eyes (from all the photo taking & editing), it was quite a ful-'filling' experience.
For those who missed it, or are lazy to search for the recipes, here is a quick recap.
29. will be taking a short break for an upcoming event. More recipes to follow after that! Till then, try these and tell me which ones were your favorites? Please comment on this post and let me know!
- Mint Chicken Dumplings
- Curried Guacamole
- Indian Macaroons
- Hakka Noodle Petites
- Drunken Semolina Cakes
- Indian Sushi
- Beer Bread Pakora
- Peach Gujia Parfait
- Rice Cake Bhel Puri
- Samosa Cups & Mini Naans
- Paneer, Edamame & Carrot Stew
- Onion Parantha Cones with Pickled Tomato Chutney
- Okra Chips with Yogurt Sriracha Dip
- Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding
- Brown Rice Kimono Balls
- Hot Chocolate Barfee
- Shrimp Red Curry Idli Pops
- CousCous & Mint Chicken Tikka Cups
- Spinach Corn Deep Dish Pizza Bites
- Cucumber Boats
- Masala Chai Cookies
- Paella-style Spinach Biryani
- Farro Dosa with Curried Chicken Salad
- White Chocolate-Thandai-Malibu Mini Mudcakes
- Chicken & Farro Siu Mai
- Mango Phirni on Edible Spoons
- Broccoli Pakora (Fritters) Sticks
- Masala Gobi (Cauliflower) 'Pizza'
- Turkey Poori Rolls with Chili Mango Chutney